So here is this weeks update.
Weight: -1lb yeah!
Waist: same (at least I didn't get bigger!)
Below waist: same (Bummer!)
Hips: -1/2 inch (Yeah! Finally some results in my hips!)
Thigh: -1/2 inch
I had better results than last week! I ran/ walked 3 miles three times this week, worked out three times, and kayaked a few miles. I didn't eat the best. I think I need to spread my toning workouts out throughout the week instead of doing them three days in a row. Out of the three mile loop, I can now run between 1 1/2 miles and 2. I hope by the end of the summer to be doing all three! Here are my goals for the end of the summer.
Weight: -3
Waist: -1
Below waist: -1
Hips: -3/4
Thigh: I've already passed it by 1/4 of an inch!!!!! Yeah!!!
Think I can do it????
One goal down four more to go!!! Also I need one more pound until I'm not considered overweight!!!! I also think I need to get a digital scale. I have a hard time tracking my weight because the little lines are so hard to see and so you bend to look and it moves. So next trip to Wally World I'm getting a scale.
No comments:
Post a Comment