Wesson learned how to climb up on the couch and gets very excited that he tries to bounce on the couch. Today he learned to climb up on top of the little tables and chairs at daycare. I spent all afternoon pulling him off. He loves to climb up and stand then squat, then stand, and then squat again, and again.
He started making some silly faces. So cute! I love them!
He loves to pull out all my bowels and pans and play with them. My kitchen floor is always covered in dishes! I don't mind him playing with them, but my kitchen is so small it takes up all the floor space!
He decided that he won't eat with his fork. He has to use "mommy's" fork! He was fussing for it so I gave in. He spent the next 30 min picking up all the noodles one by one. He did a great job. I think I will just give him a regular fork from now on.
Well, I think that is all.
3 comments:
I absolutely love hearing about Wesson's stages of life. Every bit of it reminds me of Zeke. I hoped he would get attached to a blanket because I think that is so cute, but he never did.
LanaMarie, you are a blessing!
I LOOOOOOVE THE CUT AND ALL OF YOUR SEWING PROJECTS ARE BEAUTIFUL LANA
I would like to say that my nephew is SO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment