background
Monday, June 29, 2009
Want to join me?
So I just ordered Jillian Michaels "30 Day Shred" off Amazon and I'm really excited to try it out. I basically finished the "Mom's into fitness" except the last week. I sort of took a two week break from exercising. So I wanted to try something new. I got it for about $7 on Amazon. There are about 1,000 reviews for it and 900 and something are all 5 star. So it must be good right? So I was wondering if any of you guys wanted to follow along with me and keep each other going and compare results. It is supposed to be really hard and make you sweat a ton, but it's only 20mins! I hate long workouts! I just ordered it, so I am expecting it sometime next week, because of the holiday. Or if any of you in Omaha want to get together and do it with me, that would be great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
If we can coordinate a time, I'm in! Bring it on, Jillian!
Alright I'm in! I've got it ordered. I'm ready for Jillian to tear me apart. Hee hee.
I have this video and LOVE it. It'll kick your butt, but if you stick with it, you'll get results!
Post a Comment