background

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Update

So as of my last post my keys were still locked in the car, but thanks to my wonderful brother. I now have my keys back!!! Here is a pic of him working on my car.
Recently Wesson has decided to take some long naps. After sleeping for 12 hours at night he naps from 1-4(or longer). So today I got some sewing done. I finally got my throw pillows done. Here is the before picture of my couches. You really can't see how ugly the pillow are, not much color.
Now here are what they look like now. I made them with a pocket on the back so I can easily change covers or wash them when sticky fingers get to them.
I also made this...
I love making these ties!! They are so easy to make!! Thanks again Jen for showing me how to make them! I'll have to show you my new trick for not using hemming tape on the back. Now what to do with the remainder of nap time, I still have about 45 mins.....

1 comment:

Tasha said...

We all have to forget our keys sometimes, good thing you've got back up. I don't know what will happen to us if that occurs. The pillows look great! And the tie, of course!