Here is the picture of Wesson quilt that I posted about earlier.

I just love the fabric! The cows are so cute!


My sister Kaylene just found out that they are expecting a GIRL!!! So I made this for my new niece on the way. I thought they turned out really cute. Thanks Jen for the flower idea!
My sister Charisse has been in town for 6 weeks for clinical for her school. She wanted to make some headbands, so here is us modeling just some of them.
And here she is modeling all of them! Isn't she lovely? We are going to miss her when she leaves! Wesson has enjoyed getting to know her!
I just love the fabric! The cows are so cute!
My sister Kaylene just found out that they are expecting a GIRL!!! So I made this for my new niece on the way. I thought they turned out really cute. Thanks Jen for the flower idea!
My sister Charisse has been in town for 6 weeks for clinical for her school. She wanted to make some headbands, so here is us modeling just some of them.
And here she is modeling all of them! Isn't she lovely? We are going to miss her when she leaves! Wesson has enjoyed getting to know her!
1 comment:
I like the quilt and I like how the baby girl stuff turned out! I haven't finished mine yet because we just got back from our trip. I like the new hair!
Post a Comment