background

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Happy Aniversary!!!

Wow! Yesterday Kent and I celebrated our third Wedding anniversary!!! I can't believe it's been that long, but at the same time if feels like longer. Including dating we have been together for four years!
So to celebrate our special day Kent took the day off, but I still had to go to work and watch Miss Peyton. But that didn't get in the way. We first made eggs, bacon, and pancakes together for breakfast followed by listening to "New Moon"until I had to go to work. While I was at work Kent stopped and grabbed Famous Dave's for lunch. Yummy!!! We enjoyed some time together until Miss Peyton got picked up and then we decided to hit the sprinkler park, but it was closed for maintenance.Sad. We then got ready for dinner and my sister came over to watch Wesson. We decided to try a new (to us) restorative called Bistro 121. It was a nice place, but we were the only people there entire time. This was weird but really nice, we could say whatever we wanted without worrying if someone could hear us. Very nice. Plus we also got free dessert. Very Yummy. It was still early but we couldn't decided what else to do so we drove around and looked at houses, but had to go home because I had to go pee really bad. It was a very nice day. A lot better than last year (we did nothing).
Sorry about all the pictures, but are some of our favorite memories together.When we were dating we biked around Lake Zorinki which was followed by a water fight.
Here are some wedding photos. We went o Florida for our honeymoon, and had a wonderful time.First Anniversary. We went out to dinner and then did some camping. We love to go visit Arizona and see family - Note I know my face is swollen I was 8 months prego in this pic.
We have been to Navuoo.We have gone white water rafting twice. This is going down the royal gorge! All class 4 and 5 rapids!!! What a thrill!
Attending Husker Games!!!This was taken last night before we went out. Oh! This year we decided to do a funny card contest (which I won). It was so much fun, I think this will become a tradition. I got Kent season 2 of the office and I got a new pair of running shoes!!!

No comments: