Here is Wesson modeling one of the oneies I made for my new niece Brisa. I appliqued some shapes on the front and then added a skirt to two of them just for kicks. They turned out supper cute.
I know the picture is sideways, but it took forever for it to upload and I don't want to do it again. I don't think you can flip a picture once it is uploads. If you can please let me know. I did 12 month oneies and since she was born in Feb. I did a heart for Valentines day, and four leaf clover for st. patties day, the letter "B" for Brisa, and a butterfly because I at first I did a bunny for easter, but it turned out really bad so I just covered it up with a butterfly.
This is other one I did with the skirt. I love the ribbon I put on the top edge of the skirt and the bow.
2 comments:
These are cute! Did you just zig zag the skirt on or how did you do that?
Mom said that she got to see you in AZ! Well she said that she saw Wesson so I assumed she saw you too.
You made the poor boy model them?! Yeesh. LOL
Post a Comment