background

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Kaylene and Wesson!

We decided to have a birthday dinner for Kaylene and Wesson because they were both going to have a birthday in the next week or two and we were all in town. Wesson was pretty cranky, but that what happens when you go on vacation and change time zones. the poor baby get all confused and is sourronded by a ton of people who wants to hold him and he has never seen before in his life. Charisse even started calling him Cranky pants. I feel for the most part he did excellent. He took great nap and slept most nights. He just wasn't his best when it came to skipping his nap time or too late at night. Ok I've rambled on enough about that. My sister Kaylene announced a month ago that she was pregnant, so for her birthday I made her a lily apron. I think it will make a great prego apron. Here she is modeling it.

2 comments:

Beka said...

Hey, it was good seeing you thispast weekend...your little guy is so cute. good job on the apron and cute onesies! your becoming quite the little seamstress/craftress:)

Chase and Mel said...

you are so crafty! love it!!