Wow! I can't believe how fast time has flown! I can't believe a year ago I was desperately waiting your arrival! All I wanted was to hold you in my arms and see your sweet face. You were so tiny then, all you could do was look around and lay there. Now you are walking, laughing, and playing games! I still love to hold you just like when you were little. I have learned a lot from you. You taught me that it is ok just to sit and enjoy the moment. It's ok if the food is sitting out and the house is dirty. I am playing with you and watching you grow! You still have to be patient with me, I'm still learning. People say you look like your daddy, I hope you grow up to be just like him. You have such a personality. You love being silly. You think it is so fun to run around being chased or you chasing us. Then you fall over from laughing so hard. You have a chessy smile that comes out when you know that you are the center of attention. I love you so much. I'm glad I was choosen to be your mommy.
Love Forever,
Mommy
Now here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure!
Sorry I don't have pictures in between but they are on a bifferent computer and Kent has it at school.
4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WESSON!!!!!!!!!
That was really sweet. He is so cute. Maybe I'll actually be able to meet him one day! ;)
Isn't it crazy how fast time goes by. Especially when you are watching your kids grow. He sure is a cute little guy! Happy Birthday Wesson!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WESSON!!! I just love seeing his pics. So expressive. Congrats to mom and dad, too, for making it through the first year.
Post a Comment