background

Saturday, April 25, 2009

One Year Stats


Wesson had his one year check up on Wednesday and here are his current stats:
Weight: 21 lbs 14 oz (36%) (I thought he would be a lot heavier than this. According to the airline scales onEaster weekend he weighed 24 ish lbs.)
Height: 29.75" (50%)
Head: 48.c cm (93.21%) Yes, he still has a big head!
I was surprised that his percentage went down in height and weight. Normally he is somewhere between the 75% and 90%.
He got three different shots and then a finger poke. This was the worse they had to squeeze a vial of blood out of his finger. It took about 2 mins. The whole time I had to hold him so he wouldn't move his finger. It brought back memories of the weeks he was in the hospital when he was born. I swear the the blood people would come in 6 times a day to prick his poor heels to get blood. His heels took weeks to heal and were constantly covered in gauze. But he is my big healthy boy now!

No comments: