I would call it "Feeding himself". He had no interest in throwing the popcorn in the water, he was just shoving the popcorn in his mouth as fast as he could. I suppose it doesn't matter, the ducks were not interested in the popcorn.
background
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Play date in AZ!!!
My cousin Amber planned a play date for some of the cousins to get together and play. We decided to go to the park and feed the ducks. So Amber popped some pop corn and after playing on the playground we walked to the lake to feed the ducks. Now here is a picture of Wesson "feeding the ducks"
I would call it "Feeding himself". He had no interest in throwing the popcorn in the water, he was just shoving the popcorn in his mouth as fast as he could. I suppose it doesn't matter, the ducks were not interested in the popcorn.
Here is a picture of Wesson with Some of my cousins kids. They are in order from youngest to oldest. These kids are only a month a part in age. Wesson being in the middle. He is by far the biggest. Weighing 5 lbs more than the oldest! We had a lot of fun. Wesson loved just walking around wherever and going under the bridges. After bumping his head a few times he learned to duck and then take a step and then stand up and see if he head hits. If he was good he would just keep on walking. He loved it! I'm excited that the weather is finally getting nicer and to the point where we can play at the park!
I would call it "Feeding himself". He had no interest in throwing the popcorn in the water, he was just shoving the popcorn in his mouth as fast as he could. I suppose it doesn't matter, the ducks were not interested in the popcorn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment