background

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Yeah! For decorating!


So we have been living in this apt. for about two months and I have not done any decorating. But this is what I did today! This frame was used to hold Mormonad, now with a little fabric and about 10 mins of my time, it is this....A new cute message board! And I even hung it on the wall. Eventually I planning on hanging more stuff, but that's I'll I've done today. Then I did this.

I spurged and bought those pink flowers to help hide our ugly antennae. I don't know if I like the arrangement, but it will do for now. So what do you think? I also just bought some fabric to make new throw pillows. The ones I have right now are ugly and are falling apart. I'm hoping to have them done in a few weeks. I'm hoping it will give my living room a new do!

1 comment:

Matt and Maggie said...

Very cool, LanaMarie. You're so savvy